Mixed Dentition Diagnosis, Taking Growth into Account & Unconventional Extraction Sites
Young patients are greatly overlooked, and they often grow too long with unresolved orthodontic problems. In this seminar, you will learn how to identify the common orthodontic issues encountered in young patients and develop a long term vision for them. Mixed dentition cases will become rewarding and fun!
You will get more skilled at doing the “doctor work”. You probably won’t be fully proficient at treatment planning yet, but are well on your way. This is likely to be the seminar where you will hit a turning point of orthodontic understanding. Although this “ah ha” moment depends on a few factors, this is a milestone seminar to look forward to.
- Diagnose and Treatment Plan 4 Cases with Moderate Severity
- Mixed Dentition Treatment Plan
- When Extraction of Molars or Lateral Incisors May Be the Best Treatment
- Predicting and Treating Incisor Advancement and Protrusion
- Management of Protrusive Growing and Non-Growing Cases
- Add Growth to Computer Predictions to Diagnose at the Top of the Profession
Fabricate and activate TPAs and practice finishing bends
Now you can:
Apply new tools like TPAs and growth management skills to help your young patients. You now also have finishing techniques that can aid your current cases.
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.