Putting It Together: Periodontics, Maxillofacial, TMD, Implantology, & Orthodontics
Orthodontics is an integral part of dentistry, and it is an exceptional tool to improve the prognosis and health of all patients. In this seminar you will become more aware of the problems you face in your practice (periodontics, root resorption, TMD, etc.) and how to better manage these.These patients can usually benefit from orthodontics and it’s important to understand their options.
Seminar 12 is the end of your ‘basic orthodontic series’. You will have reached a milestone to represent POS well. After 2 years of learning, this program will probably be one of the most challenging experiences of your career. But hopefully it will cultivate one of the most rewarding parts of your dental practice.
- Diagnose and Treatment Plan 5 Complicated Multidisciplinary Cases that YOU Can Now Manage
- Final Exam Covering Over 1000 Orthodontic Principles
- Presenting Two of Your Own Cases
- Improving the Prognosis of Periodontal and TMD Cases with Orthodontics
- Building Ridges with Orthodontics before Implant Placement
- Surgical cases
- Graduation celebration with family and friends!
Activate warren springs and present two of your own orthodontic cases
After this class you can:
Represent yourself and POS well with a high level of orthodontic knowledge. You can now manage some of the most complex cases you’ll see in your practice, even those that need a multidisciplinary treatment plan.
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.