Basic Skeletal Anchorage and Surgical Application for Vertical Control and Lower Minimum Anchorage & Gingival Display Protocols
Seminar 9 is a class favorite. This is the first seminar where you diagnose and treat the vertical dimension. You will gain new tools like skeletal anchorage to open up a new world of orthodontic capabilities. You will learn the proper approach and placement within skeletal anchorage for stable and predictable results.
You will now have a protocol on how to diagnose and treatment plan your deep bite and gummy smile patients.
- Diagnose and Treatment Plan 4 Cases of Increasing Severity
- Dentofacial Orthodontics: Do More Than ‘Just’ Straighten Teeth
- Skeletal Anchorage and Surgical Application for Easier and More Effective Ortho
- Bone Plates versus Ortho Anchors (TADs) with Mechanics for Each
- Deep Bite, Gingival Display and Occlusal Plane Cants are No Longer a Problem!
- Diagnosis Protocol and Treatment of Gingival Display
Practice skeletal anchorage techniques on a skull model: place bone plates, pins, wires, and coils in the proper position and direction
After this seminar you can:
Diagnose the vertical dimension of cases. You can use these new skills to improve treatment on your gummy smile and deep bite patients.
*At this seminar, you are invited to bring your surgeon to learn with you for the first 3 afternoons (for no charge). You and your surgeon may work together to place the appliance to create a stable, effective anchorage and force. You will learn how to help patients with a minimally invasive procedure (that either you or your surgeon can do).
When you register for Seminar 1, your seat will be reserved for the remaining 11 seminars in the series location. If you wish to attend any seminar at a different location, you will be able to modify your schedule.